As used herein, “Company“, “Vortex DeFi“, “Ourselves“, and “We” refers to the Platform and to its owners, operators, employees, directors, officers, agents, insurers, suppliers, and attorneys. “Client“, “Customer“, “User“, “You” and “Your” refers to you, including any person or a business entity whether any individual, firm, corporation etc. “Party” refers to either You or Us and “Parties” refers to You and Us collectively. “Virtual Currency” or “VCs” refers to cryptocurrencies, i.e., digital money, ‘Rates‘ refer to the lending and borrowing rates, which is issued and usually controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific virtual community, including but not limited to Ethereum, DAI , Maker , Bitcoin , SET , etc.
Terms of Services :
- Vortex DeFi is a web application which facilitate users to track their positions on various blockchain protocol, commonly known as decentralized finance , also to check their tokens, digital tokens or cryptographic currency or VCs. Vortex DeFi does not provide fiat trading capabilities, neither fiat to crypto nor crypto to fiat.
- Vortex DeFi is neither the creator nor the administrator of any Virtual Currency or any Blockchain Protocol providing financial services. It merely acts as an aggregator and intermediary between the User and the various protocols across the globe through External Platforms and APIs.
- Eligibility: You represent and warrant that you (a) are at least 18 years old and competent to form a binding contract under applicable law, (b) are an individual, legal person or other organization with full legal capacity and authority to enter into these Terms, and (c) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a legal entity of which you are an employee or agent, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and authority to bind such legal entity.
- Fee: Whatever fee you see in the Vortex DeFi only informative application, is inclusive of everything.
- Vortex DeFi has no control over the generation, distribution, retention or termination of VCs. Vortex DeFi does not control the VCs locked in the smart contract, and does not control the market volatility associated with users VCs. It merely acts as an intermediary for the services offered, which are more fully set out hereinabove..
- Vortex DeFi does not provide any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Services and the Platform and any information or content contained therein is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. User avails of the Services and / or dealing in VCs does so at their own risk and with full disclosure of possible wiping out of the entire holding or valuation, in the event of the occurrence of any of the risk factors including but not limited to changes in regulatory or legal position in their own jurisdiction or restrictions that may be placed on Vortex DeFi, it is hereby expressly declared that Vortex DeFi offers no warranty of any kind regarding the Platform or the Services.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: Vortex DeFi does not encourage the violation of any laws and cannot be held responsible for violation of such laws in any jurisdiction of the world. It is Your responsibility to follow the laws of Your country of residence and/or country from which You access this Platform or Services and shall indemnify Vortex DeFi from any breach of this obligation by You.
- Prohibited Use: In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, You are prohibited from using the Platform or Services: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others.
The use of the Platform and the Service may entail the following risks:
- Virtual Currency transactions are irreversible after they hit the network and once a transaction is initiated by You, it can neither be canceled, modified nor reversed by Us.
- The values of VCs are highly volatile and tends to fluctuate, due to which there may be an increase or decrease in the value of the VC You receive after conversion. VCs are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is always an inherent risk of losses associated with buying, selling or trading in VCs. It is also possible that the valuation and price of VC changes after the transaction has been initiated by You or while the transaction and You are hereby advised of the same. Under no circumstance shall Vortex DeFi be liable for any such changes or fluctuations.
- VCs are an as-yet autonomous and the largely unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between private parties. It is not backed by any government or commodities and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with other forms of legal tenders.
- As VC is digital cash managed by a peer-to-peer system of networks, there is also the risk of loss of confidence in VC trading. The valuation of VCs is based on a supply and demand economy model.
You should carefully assess whether Your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading VCs.
Limited Right of Use:
Unless otherwise specified, all content, design, graphic symbols, etc (“Materials”) on this Platform are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of such Materials on any single computer solely for Your use, provided You keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Vortex DeFi and others used in this Platform (“Trademarks“) are the property of the Company and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video, and audio used on this Platform belong to Company. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorised use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil legal actions and penalties.
Prohibition on Money Laundering / Illegal Activities:
Vortex DeFi has zero tolerance towards use of its Services for any illegal purpose. Any such abuse by any User shall result in forthwith restriction of access and reporting of such activities to concerned regulatory and statutory authorities. Vortex DeFi shall report all suspicious activities to the concerned authorities to ensure initiation of investigation and prosecution against You, if required.
- Users shall not use our service using the VCs which he got hold of using circumvention or obfuscating technologies or fraudulent activities.
Financial Regulation and Advice:
Our business model, and our Service consists of facilitating the lending and borrowing of VCs in an unregulated yet responsible, international open payment system. The Service we provide is currently unregulated within India.
It is Your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and submit any/all taxes applicable to the payments You make or receive in connection with the use of the Platform and the Service to the appropriate tax authority. Vortex DeFi is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction undertaken via the Platform or Services.
Modification of Terms: